WHAT YOU NEED
– 1 Beekist Farmers Harvest Tomatoes Pack
– half a telegraph cucumber
– 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
– 1 tablespoon caster sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 fresh red chilli, sliced
– 1 handful picked coriander leaves, thinly sliced
– 1 spring onion, sliced into rounds
HOW TO MAKE IT
Remove the eye of the tomatoes then slice tomatoes into quarters. Cut away the seeds and place in a mixing bowl. Slice the cucumber lengthways into quarters then cut thin slices across the width and add to the bowl. Add the vinegar, sugar, salt, chilli, coriander and spring onion. Toss to combine then pour into a serving dish.
Serve as an accompaniment to a curry dish or as a summer BBQ salad.